Is "bleh” your dominant emotion these days?
After years of repeatedly getting inspired by plan after plan that’s supposed to “change everything” you’re starting to wonder if change is even possible.
Or if you’ll always…
- Self-sabotage and slow your progress every time you get some momentum
- Eat clean for a week or maybe just a few days and then find yourself crushing all the leftovers and a pint of ice cream
- Compare yourself to others and feel like you'll never catch up
- Poke at yourself, angry and frustrated with what you see in the mirror
- Feel unmotivated and unable to stick with anything long term
- Catch yourself mindlessly scrolling social media for way longer than planned even though you know it doesn't make you feel good
“Sexy? Ha. As if.”
Is that how your inner critic responded to the idea of feeling Sexy In Your Own Skin? If so, read on - this is for you!
There is no doubt about it, sexy is a charged word these days, so let me tell you what I mean when I say it.
Feeling 100% comfortable in your body, around food, and with who you are as a person.
That in itself is incredible. But we're going for even more...
Feeling confident. Knowing your worth (I mean really knowing it). Actually liking yourself. That little mischievous smile that says, "I got this." Authenticity that is damn well irresistible.
Every woman deserves to feel this way, including you. And no, you don't need to land your dream job, find a husband, or lose 30 pounds to get there.
But I promise you, all of those things and more come a lot easier when you stop being so hard on yourself and instead choose to accept and love yourself first. It doesn't happen overnight and it's not necessarily easy, but I'm here to show you how.
Look, I know you feel like you “should” have figured this all out on your own already. But I want you to hit pause on being so hard on yourself for a minute (just one minute!) and let yourself imagine having a day like this...
You wake up in the morning, take a deep breath, stretch your arms over your head and smile because you’re so satisfied with your present reality.
When you get out of the shower, you feel confident to get dressed for the day. You actually have fun playing with your wardrobe.
You feel fulfilled by your work. And though you never thought feeling happy at work was associated with your body image, you now realize that everything is.
At lunch with your friends you order the item that looks the most delicious and enjoy every bite without ever feeling guilty or stressed around the food.
With your newfound confidence, you’re surprised to find yourself taking up activities like hiking, paddle boarding, dancing, cycling; anything that sounds fun and spontaneous.
Because you live fully present in your body and understand your cycle, you notice your sex drive increases -- one of the most fulfilling parts of feeling sexy in your own skin.
You’re a master at discernment and use your well-tuned intuition as your guide. Finally, you’ve become one of these people with a strong gut instinct that you can trust.
Experiencing laugh-out-loud, pinch-me-is-this-real JOY is the key to feeling sexy in your own skin and the driving force behind turning this into a sustainable everyday lifestyle.
Any of this sounding good?
Book a complimentary discovery call now to learn more.
You may think that being so hard on yourself is necessary to keep you motivated, but the opposite is true. Your inner critic is making your life miserable, and if you change the way you think, you can transform your body and every other part of your life.
I've seen incredible change happen for my clients and for myself. That's why I've created...
Sexy In Your Own Skin
A 3-Month Journey to Creating a Body and Life You Love.
The Sexy In Your Own Skin intensive is for women who are tired of getting in their own way.
This is for you if you’re ready to do the real work to feel 100% comfortable and confident in your own skin.
Over the next 3 months, we will focus on igniting your feminine energy in these 3 essential zones:
Month 1 is all about:
- Your habits and mental chatter are powerful forces. It's time to start using them for good instead of evil!
- Wrangle your inner mean girl (that voice inside your head).
- Find how deep-rooted fears + mental patterns you don’t even know you have are keeping your stress levels high and holding you back from what you want.
Month 2 is all about:
Sex + Your Cycle
- Learn to care for your body and to eat and move well the feminine way (with no drama or deprivation).
- Develop a simple healthy routine that fits your lifestyle + you absolutely love.
- Harness the power of your menstrual cycle and spark your sex drive (can’t get more feminine than this!).
Month 3 is all about:
- Turn feeling happy into a part of your daily routine through practicing gratitude and life-changing self-care.
- Move from being hard on yourself to deeply knowing, believing in, and appreciating your unique value.
- Use joy as your fuel so you’ll never need to diet or hold yourself back ever again.
What's included in the 3-month Sexy In Your Own Skin program?
I'm glad you asked!
- 12 weekly 50-minute 1-on-1 coaching sessions with me where I help you to laser in on and permanently change the old beliefs, patterns, and behaviors that are keeping you stuck.
- Powerful guidance and specific change-your-life action steps for between sessions so you can start creating lasting results right away.
- Sexy In Your Own Skin monthly guides with ready to use information, tools, and resources for you to seamlessly integrate the curriculum into your life.
- Email/text support between sessions to keep you accountable and to help you work through roadblocks as they come up. You are not alone in this!
- Coaching, accountability, and personalized support combined with proven strategies for creating lasting change, forming new habits, and manifesting what you want into your life.
- My personal commitment to your results so you feel supported and energized every step of the way.
Feeling sexy in your own skin is about caring for your body, knowing yourself deeply, and owning every ounce of it. You can sit around waiting for the magical day confidence will just arrive – when you are finally thin enough or successful enough – or you can stop waiting and start building the confidence you crave now. It’s actually the missing key ingredient to finally getting what you want. The Sexy In Your Own Skin intensive will help you shift into owning your worth - for good.
As a bonus to the Sexy In Your Own Skin curriculum, you’ll also get...
Rachel’s Top 10 Recipes
Who couldn’t use a few extra recipes in her back pocket?
These are my top 10 go-to recipes for eating deliciously healthy food during a busy week.
Game-Changing Books (Custom for You)
What books do I recommend you read?
Your program includes 3 books selected specifically for your journey that will inspire and motivate you.
Discover Your Intuition Meditation
The best coaches are the ones who give you the tools to know and trust yourself.
The best thing I can do in this regard is show you how to uncover your own inner voice. Learning this skill alone will change every aspect of your life.
What’s the investment for the 3-month, one-on-one, Change-your-life Sexy in Your Own Skin Intensive?
3 monthly payments of $847
Curious? Nervous? Excited, despite not wanting to get your hopes all the way up?
This might be for you. Let's get to know one another and explore working together!
Sexy In Your Own Skin is for women who want to live life to 11.
It's for women who want to leave nothing on the table. To play full out.
To squeeze every ounce of joy from this one life.
It’s for you if you’re ready to stop beating yourself up and start living your truth.
If you want adventures. Sunsets. Impromptu picnics in the park. To live your secret dreams. To know confidently that you actually have secret dreams (Spoiler Alert: YOU DO! I'll help you find them).
I know what it's like, because I've been there. I’ve been to the bottom of the rabbit hole of feeling behind, unmotivated, not good enough... feeling like I should be further along by now. I was so hard on myself, and I realize now all that negativity simply caused me to self-sabotage and get in my own way. It didn't help one bit.
My guess is its not helping you either.
I felt so badly about myself, the big goals, the challenges I set for myself, the various diets (all my grandiose efforts to fix myself) only created stress and made things worse. I couldn't stick with anything long term. It just felt so daunting to try and get where I wanted to be. Can you relate?
It sounds crazy, but in order to change my life and heal my body and my acne, I had to learn to accept myself. To stop speaking to myself more nastily than I would ever speak to my worst enemy. To put down the boxing gloves once and for all.
By giving myself the grace to accept where I am, I’ve transformed my relationship to food and my body. I’ve also built a loving, super-fun marriage with my soul mate and turned my passion for happy, healthy living into a thriving business. I feel truly comfortable and sexy in my own skin, and I am completely confident that with my approach the same is possible for you too.
If you can relate to my experience, book in a time to talk with me about Sexy In Your Own Skin. You'll get a sense of what its like to work with me, to have a coach, and to fully commit to creating change in your life.
Hiring my first coach was beyond scary for me (Invest in myself? Really?? Can I do that?), but I look back on it now as the moment where everything started to shift. I've become a genuinely joyful person because of coaching, and I've helped my clients experience the same. Now its your turn!
By the end of Sexy In Your Own Skin, you’ll…
- Feel completely comfortable and at home in your skin.
- Be your own biggest supporter. No more nasty inner critic running the show.
- Have a solid routine for eating well and healthy movement so that you care for yourself well and balance your busy schedule with time to enjoy your life.
- Feel at ease and totally in control around food
- Have a new confidence and deep-seated love and appreciation for your body.
- Know what you really want and feel more ease, motivation, and focus to create your desires than you've ever felt in your life
- Be re-energized and newly focused in your career
- Cultivate a whole new understanding of your menstrual cycle and how to use it to optimize your energy so that you can embrace your feminine power rather than suffer through it.
- Communicate your truth clearly and calmly so you always feel heard
- Reawaken your desire and intimate connection with yourself and your partner.
- Embody your authentic self with powerful presence.
Yes this is 100% possible for you, I know it. I've seen it happen for myself and my wonderful clients, and I am so excited to help create this for you.
Let's hop on a call and together we'll explore the possibilities.
I don’t want to feel sexy in my current body, I want to change it. Will this help with that? I get what you are saying about loving yourself as you are (sort of) but I really do actually want to lose weight. Is that a part of this program?
You are asking the perfect question!
I know it seems contradictory to accept yourself in order to change but it’s exactly what you need to do. (And why nothing you’ve done so far has worked).
We think the inner mean girl in our head is our motivator, but that only works in fits and starts. Be honest with yourself, beating yourself up leads you to feel crappy in front of the tv on your couch far more often than it leads you to the gym.
But when you choose to take care of yourself from a place of deep self worth, it feels awesome and has a natural motivation to it. You stop eating to numb out and stuff down your feelings; instead you tune into what your body is really craving.
Accepting and loving where you are now does not mean you give up on change; it's just a gentler approach to getting there which unlike a whole30 challenge, actually produces results that last.
I’ve tried so many diets, programs, and challenges. I’m sick of these things not working and its scary to get my hopes up again. How is your program different?
My approach to creating a body you love could not be more different than the other programs out there.
If you’ve landed here, you’ve likely tried (and given up on) any number of fad diets, cleanses, and challenges. You’re finally at the point when you’re willing to do the real work that gives you what you want.
My program combines physical adjustments with the mental/emotional healing that has to take place in order to create lasting change. The reality is there is likely a lot more going on for you than a lack of willpower. Until you address this piece, you won’t break out of the old cycle.
I am your support, your guide, your cheerleader every step of the way – trust me, you’ve never tried anything like this and you’ll feel the difference right away.
That’s part of why I offer the free discovery call, so you can get a strong sense of how I work before you sign up. Book a free call now, right here.
What’s with this whole coaching thing? Does it really work?
Having a coach is like grabbing one of those flashing mushroom speed packs in old school Nintendo!
Coaching has changed my life so much, I am committed to always having a coach of my own. With me on your team, you are on the fast track to where you want to go with personalized support and sustained accountability.
On your own, when you stumble, it may take you weeks or months to get going again. With a coach, you have to regularly check in, and there’s no “falling off.” When you have a setback, we dive in and discover what’s really behind it so we can actually clear that block from your path for good.
I’ve helped my clients get over years of nitpicking at their bodies so they can build lasting self-love that makes it easy to eat well in a balanced, healthy way. They’ve lost weight, learned to cook, found new jobs, pushed themselves to the next level in their businesses, found non-negotiable room for their self care on the priority list – it's just so much easier with a coach by your side.
This feels like a lot of money to invest in myself, is it really worth it?
The first time you invest in yourself, it’s scary because it’s new. But it’s the first step towards deciding that you’re worth it. That the body and the life you desire are worth it.
Some of my coaches have cost 3-4x my own rate, but every single investment has lead me to greater heights than I imagined possible. Making a major financial commitment to creating change in your life is a powerful, self-affirming choice. It calls you forward into being that woman who goes after what she wants at full speed and gets it.
Saying yes to yourself in a big way and expanding what you believe is possible for you is the first step to creating change.
I often have clients say I didn’t fully know what to expect in coaching with you, but the breadth and the depth of the results we’ve created have gone so far beyond what I expected.
Do you teach everyone the same thing? What if I’m really struggling with feeling out of control around food?
Each person’s journey through Sexy In Your Own Skin is unique, but I will tell you that I’ve coached so many women on this journey, and there are a lot of similarities in the challenges and blocks they face. You are not alone in how you are feeling, and you are not a lost cause. In fact, things will start to change for you faster than you expect when you join the program.
The curriculum is there to provide you with the framework and the tools to build your confidence and inner sexy. However, we work together to insure each piece of the puzzle is fitting for you, given your particular life experience, habits, and constraints so that you can achieve your goals!